CAP County Coordinator:
CAP Line: 856-696-0921
Cumberland County College
Vineland, New Jersey
Programs offered to schools and community groups with a three prong approach which includes workshops for staff, parents and students:
- CAP for Early Childhood, Elementary, Teen, Special Needs Students
- CAP’s Bullying Prevention Program
- “Cyber-Empowerment” – about cyber-bullying and safety
Programs only offered to adults:
- “Recognizing and Responding to the Sexualized Behavior of Children”
- “Animal Abuse and its relationship to Child Abuse”
About Cumberland County CAP:
Cumberland County CAP has 100% participation in all of the public and Catholic schools in the county. Our CAP facilitator team is bilingual which enables us to provide our programs to all students. We also present our workshops to summer migrant programs including their parents, teachers and children. Workshops are also available upon request to civic clubs and other organizations.
The CAP’s Bullying Prevention Program exceeded my expectations! Our staff was very pleased with the programs.” – Administrator
Every year Cumberland County CAP works with the families of migrant workers. This year Human Trafficking workshops were conducted at several centers in the county.Maria Lopez, Sue Bacon, Juana Martinez and Kathy Friess
at Human Trafficking Workshop in Bridgeton, NJ.